I spent some time finishing the site from last class. I’m pretty excited that I’m starting to feel more comfortable with the HTML and CSS basics. A huge thank you to Mark and Pearl for sharing their tips with the class.
I decided to play with the colors for the site and change the color palette using one of the tools from this week’s readings.
I used Mudcube Colour Sphere by starting with a color I liked and building a palette around it. I was really excited that these tools exist because I am constantly second guessing myself when it comes to color schemes and need some help to determine if colors really go well together.
I figured out how to get a dingbat into the subheadings though I’m not sure how to keep the dingbat one color and the font another. (Also, I just can’t type dingbat with a straight face.)
I commented on Lacey’s post.